The Sixth Form curriculum is based on AS level study for Year 13 to be followed by A2 level study in Year 14. The AS and A2 level subjects available are:[table “9” not found /]
* Only available for AS.
• Health and Social Care, Performing Arts and Drama are offered collaboratively with Campbell College and Strathearn.
• It is envisaged that most pupils will take 4 AS subjects but that some will be advised to only take three based upon their performance at GCSE.
• Pupils who study 3 AS subjects are advised to undertake the Certificate of Personal Effectiveness (COPE) offered by the CCEA examination board (this qualification is worth 70 UCAS points.)
• All pupils follow a non-examination programme of Careers and Physical Education.
• Drama, French, German, Spanish, Media Studies and Physical Education are all examined by AQA.
• Health and Social Care is examined by OCR.
• All other A level subjects are examined by CCEA.[Gallery not found]